Difference between revisions of "Sandy Hill Community Church (Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Sandy Hill Mennonite Church ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), located at Sadsburyville, PA, was established in 1947. In 1957 it had 80 members with R. Clair Umble as pastor, in the [[Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference (MC)|Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference]].
 
Sandy Hill Mennonite Church ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), located at Sadsburyville, PA, was established in 1947. In 1957 it had 80 members with R. Clair Umble as pastor, in the [[Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference (MC)|Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference]].
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 416|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 416|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 18:57, 20 August 2013

Sandy Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located at Sadsburyville, PA, was established in 1947. In 1957 it had 80 members with R. Clair Umble as pastor, in the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Sandy Hill Community Church (Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Jan 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sandy_Hill_Community_Church_(Coatesville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=77405.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Sandy Hill Community Church (Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 January 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sandy_Hill_Community_Church_(Coatesville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=77405.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 416. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.