Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church (Brownstown, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:32, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church, located near Brownstown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, was one of the five meetinghouses of the Reformed Mennonites in Lancaster County which were counted as one congregation, which had a total of 221 baptized members in 1958. The meetinghouse was built in 1889. The building is no longer use; Lancaster County members attend the Longeneckers meetinghouse.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1958


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church (Brownstown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 22 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shirk%27s_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Brownstown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84934.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1958). Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church (Brownstown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shirk%27s_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Brownstown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84934.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 515. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.