Shrigley Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:16, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Shrigley Missionary Church near Singhampton is located in Melancthon Township, 5 km southwest of Badjeros. Pastor Hugh Rutledge served in 1995 as a congregational leader. In 1900 there were 85 members; in 1925, 22; in 1950, 40; in 1975, 20; in 1985, 27; in 1995, 18; in 2000, 17. The congregation has been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ, the United Missionary Church (1947-69), The Missionary Church (1969-93) and the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada, Canada East (1993-). The language of worship is English.




Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Shrigley Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 21 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shrigley_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=60948.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Shrigley Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shrigley_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=60948.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.