South Colon Mennonite Church (Colon, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

South Colon Mennonite Church, Colon, Michigan, was established in 1954 by members from Locust Grove. It had 41 members in 1957, William Wickey serving as minister.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "South Colon Mennonite Church (Colon, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Colon_Mennonite_Church_(Colon,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113818.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). South Colon Mennonite Church (Colon, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Colon_Mennonite_Church_(Colon,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113818.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 585. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.