From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The South Nampa Mennonite Church (Central Conference), now extinct, located in Nampa, Idaho, was organized in 1908 by a group of members largely of Central Illinois Conference background but with some who had left the Nampa Mennonite Church congregation and a few of General Conference Mennonite origin. Lee Lantz served as pastor 1908-1911 and 1918 to about 1932, when the church closed. Maximum membership was 61 in 1926. The congregation joined the Central Conference in 1910.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "South Nampa Mennonite Church (Nampa, Idaho, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Nampa_Mennonite_Church_(Nampa,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=85127.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). South Nampa Mennonite Church (Nampa, Idaho, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Nampa_Mennonite_Church_(Nampa,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=85127.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1127. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.