From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Valley Hutterite Colony in Shilo, Manitoba, was founded in 1956 as a division from the James Valley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Spring Valley Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Sam Hofer and the manager was Henry Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Shilo, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.758056, -99.756667 [49° 45' 29" N, 99° 45' 24" W])

Address: R.R. 4, Box 38, Brandon, MB R7A 5Y4

Telephone: 204-727-6989

[edit] Maps

Map:Spring Valley Hutterite Colony, Shilo, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spring Valley Hutterite Colony (Shilo, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Valley_Hutterite_Colony_(Shilo,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=96514.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Spring Valley Hutterite Colony (Shilo, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Valley_Hutterite_Colony_(Shilo,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=96514.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.