From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Springdale Hutterite Colony in White Sulpher Springs, Montana, was founded in 1959 as a division from the Milford (Montana) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Springdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Wipf and the manager was John Wipf.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: White Sulpher Springs, Montana (coordinates: 46.462222, -111.017222 [46° 27' 44" N, 111° 01' 02" W])

Address: 770 Birky Rd., White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645

Telephone: 406-547-2290


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 11 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springdale_Hutterite_Colony_(White_Sulpher_Springs,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=85207.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springdale_Hutterite_Colony_(White_Sulpher_Springs,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=85207.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.