Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Springfield Township Chapel (Mennonite Church), located one-half mile southwest of Holland, Ohio, was a mission station established in 1945. It had 40 members in 1957, with Raymond Richer as its pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85218.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85218.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 602. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.