Difference between revisions of "Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Mennonitengemeinde Stuttgart), a member of the [[Verband deutscher Mennonitengemeinden (Federation of Mennonite Churches)|Verband]]<em>, </em>was organized in 1933 as an independent congregation; formerly it was a part of the Heilbronn congregation. In the 1950s it met on the first Sunday of each month for worship, and on the third Sunday of each month for a youth Bible class, in rented quarters in Bad Cannstatt at Kreuznacherstrasse 43. The membership in 1958 was 111, with the following ministers: elders, Hermann Funck of Schorndorf and Horst Quiring of Korntal, with Ernst Quapp and Otto Hörr, both of [[Mühlhausen (Thüringen, Germany)|Mühlhausen]], as ministers.
 
Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Mennonitengemeinde Stuttgart), a member of the [[Verband deutscher Mennonitengemeinden (Federation of Mennonite Churches)|Verband]]<em>, </em>was organized in 1933 as an independent congregation; formerly it was a part of the Heilbronn congregation. In the 1950s it met on the first Sunday of each month for worship, and on the third Sunday of each month for a youth Bible class, in rented quarters in Bad Cannstatt at Kreuznacherstrasse 43. The membership in 1958 was 111, with the following ministers: elders, Hermann Funck of Schorndorf and Horst Quiring of Korntal, with Ernst Quapp and Otto Hörr, both of [[Mühlhausen (Thüringen, Germany)|Mühlhausen]], as ministers.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 650|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 650|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:34, 20 August 2013

Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Mennonitengemeinde Stuttgart), a member of the Verband, was organized in 1933 as an independent congregation; formerly it was a part of the Heilbronn congregation. In the 1950s it met on the first Sunday of each month for worship, and on the third Sunday of each month for a youth Bible class, in rented quarters in Bad Cannstatt at Kreuznacherstrasse 43. The membership in 1958 was 111, with the following ministers: elders, Hermann Funck of Schorndorf and Horst Quiring of Korntal, with Ernst Quapp and Otto Hörr, both of Mühlhausen, as ministers.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=85422.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=85422.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 650. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.