From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:53, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Mennonitengemeinde Stuttgart), a member of the Verband, was organized in 1933 as an independent congregation; formerly it was a part of the Heilbronn congregation. In the 1950s it met on the first Sunday of each month for worship, and on the third Sunday of each month for a youth Bible class, in rented quarters in Bad Cannstatt at Kreuznacherstrasse 43. The membership in 1958 was 111, with the following ministers: elders, Hermann Funck of Schorndorf and Horst Quiring of Korntal, with Ernst Quapp and Otto Hörr, both of Mühlhausen, as ministers.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=68549.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=68549.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 650. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.