Difference between revisions of "Sunnyside Hutterite Colony (Warner, Alberta, Canada)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130823)
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Sunnyside Hutterite Bruderhof, located near Warner, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta,]]was founded in 1932. Their preachers are Jakob Hofer, chosen in 1931, and Andreas Würz, chosen in 1936. In 1956 the colony had a population of 160, with 64 baptized members.
+
Sunnyside Hutterite Bruderhof, located near Warner, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta, ]]was founded in 1932. Their preachers are Jakob Hofer, chosen in 1931, and Andreas Würz, chosen in 1936. In 1956 the colony had a population of 160, with 64 baptized members.
 
 
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 662|date=1959|a1_last=Decker|a1_first=David|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 662|date=1959|a1_last=Decker|a1_first=David|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 14:51, 23 August 2013

Sunnyside Hutterite Bruderhof, located near Warner, Alberta, was founded in 1932. Their preachers are Jakob Hofer, chosen in 1931, and Andreas Würz, chosen in 1936. In 1956 the colony had a population of 160, with 64 baptized members.


Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "Sunnyside Hutterite Colony (Warner, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunnyside_Hutterite_Colony_(Warner,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96660.

APA style

Decker, David. (1959). Sunnyside Hutterite Colony (Warner, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunnyside_Hutterite_Colony_(Warner,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96660.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 662. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.