Jump to: navigation, search

Sutton Mennonite Brethren Church in Sutton, Nebraska, now extinct, had its beginning about 1878 and during the 1890's was a flourishing congregation. At that time it built a meetinghouse and Heinrich Schneider became its leader. After that it decreased in membership and dissolved in 1924.

Author(s) J. H Lohrenz
Date Published 1959

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Lohrenz, J. H. "Sutton Mennonite Brethren Church (Sutton, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Nov 2015.,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=115487.

APA style

Lohrenz, J. H. (1959). Sutton Mennonite Brethren Church (Sutton, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 November 2015, from,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=115487.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 664-665. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.