From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, now extinct, located near Texline, Dallam County, Texas, was organized in 1930 with 40 members. H. J. Mininger was their pastor, and later Sam L. Fricke was ordained to the ministry. A meetinghouse was built in 1932. Because of the drought and sandstorms, the members soon began to leave, and the congregation became extinct in 1940.


Author(s) H. J Mininger
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Mininger, H. J. "Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Texline, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Texline_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Texline,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=78088.

APA style

Mininger, H. J. (1959). Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Texline, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Texline_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Texline,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=78088.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 703. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.