Thompson Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:22, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130823)

Jump to: navigation, search

Thompson Hutterite Bruderhof of the Dariusleut branch, located near Glenwood, Alberta, was founded in 1918. In 1950 the population numbered 76, with Paul J. Tschetter as head preacher.

In 2012 the Thompson Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John Tschetter, Jr. and the manager was George Tschetter.

Additional Information

Location: Glenwood, Alberta (coordinates: 49.423333, -113.544444 [49° 25' 24" N, 113° 32' 40" W])

Address: Box 160, Fort Macleod, AB T0L 020

Telephone: 403-553-2910


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Thompson Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Thompson_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=93724.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (May 2013). Thompson Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Thompson_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=93724.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 716. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.