From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:35, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Three HillsHutterite Colony near Three Hills, Alberta, was founded in 2006 as a division from the Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Three Hills Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleutcolony. The minister was John M. Wurz and the manager was Sam Wurz.

Additional Information

Location: Three Hills, Alberta (coordinates: 51.624722, -113.273333 [51° 37' 29" N, 113° 16' 24" W])

Address: Box 1720, Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0

Telephone: 403-443-7563


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 30 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Three_Hills_Hutterite_Colony_(Three_Hills,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85559.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Three_Hills_Hutterite_Colony_(Three_Hills,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85559.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.