From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Tiege, a village of the [[Molotschna Mennonite Settlement (Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)|Molotschna Mennonite Settlement]], Russia, established in 1805, consisting of 4,503 acres (20 farms), which developed into a significant economic and cultural Mennonite center. In addition to the village school, it had a school for the deaf established by Gerhard Klassen in 1885 (see [[Marientaubstummenschule (Tiege, Molotschna Mennonite Settlement, Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)|Marien-taubstummenschule]]). It was named after [[Tiege (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)|Tiege]] in West Prussia.
 
Tiege, a village of the [[Molotschna Mennonite Settlement (Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)|Molotschna Mennonite Settlement]], Russia, established in 1805, consisting of 4,503 acres (20 farms), which developed into a significant economic and cultural Mennonite center. In addition to the village school, it had a school for the deaf established by Gerhard Klassen in 1885 (see [[Marientaubstummenschule (Tiege, Molotschna Mennonite Settlement, Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)|Marien-taubstummenschule]]). It was named after [[Tiege (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)|Tiege]] in West Prussia.
 
 
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
Friesen, Peter M. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Die Alt-Evangelische Mennonitische Brüderschaft in Russland (1789-1910) im Rahmen der mennonitischen Gesamtgeschichte</em>. Halbstadt: Verlagsgesellschaft "Raduga", 1911: 655.
+
Friesen, Peter M. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Die Alt-Evangelische Mennonitische Brüderschaft in Russland (1789-1910) im Rahmen der mennonitischen Gesamtgeschichte</em>. Halbstadt: Verlagsgesellschaft "Raduga", 1911: 655.
  
 
Görz, H. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Die Molotschnaer Ansiedlung</em>. Steinbach, 1951: 13, 115.
 
Görz, H. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Die Molotschnaer Ansiedlung</em>. Steinbach, 1951: 13, 115.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 721|date=1959|a1_last=Krahn|a1_first=Cornelius|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 721|date=1959|a1_last=Krahn|a1_first=Cornelius|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:02, 20 August 2013

Tiege, a village of the Molotschna Mennonite Settlement, Russia, established in 1805, consisting of 4,503 acres (20 farms), which developed into a significant economic and cultural Mennonite center. In addition to the village school, it had a school for the deaf established by Gerhard Klassen in 1885 (see Marien-taubstummenschule). It was named after Tiege in West Prussia.

Bibliography

Friesen, Peter M. Die Alt-Evangelische Mennonitische Brüderschaft in Russland (1789-1910) im Rahmen der mennonitischen Gesamtgeschichte. Halbstadt: Verlagsgesellschaft "Raduga", 1911: 655.

Görz, H. Die Molotschnaer Ansiedlung. Steinbach, 1951: 13, 115.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Tiege (Molotschna Mennonite Settlement, Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tiege_(Molotschna_Mennonite_Settlement,_Zaporizhia_Oblast,_Ukraine)&oldid=78168.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Tiege (Molotschna Mennonite Settlement, Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tiege_(Molotschna_Mennonite_Settlement,_Zaporizhia_Oblast,_Ukraine)&oldid=78168.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 721. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.