From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:35, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Tompkins Hutterite Colony near Tompkins, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1954 as a division from the New Elm Spring Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Tompkins Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Entz and the manager was Lorenz Mandel.

Additional Information

Location: Tompkins, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 49.928611, -108.845278  [49° 55' 43" N, 108° 50' 43" W])

Address: Box 309, Tompkins, SK S0N 2S0

Telephone: 306-622-2012


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Tompkins Hutterite Colony (Tompkins, Sasakatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 4 Jul 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tompkins_Hutterite_Colony_(Tompkins,_Sasakatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=85581.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Tompkins Hutterite Colony (Tompkins, Sasakatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 4 July 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tompkins_Hutterite_Colony_(Tompkins,_Sasakatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=85581.




©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.