Difference between revisions of "Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
Trinity Christian Society, the nonsectarian church established in 1854 by the Hunsicker group at Freeland, now Collegeville, Pennsylvania. In 1888 it was received into the Reformed denomination.  
+
Trinity Christian Society, the nonsectarian church established in 1854 by the Hunsicker group at Freeland, now Collegeville, Pennsylvania. In 1888 it was received into the Reformed denomination.
 
 
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 749|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 749|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:02, 20 August 2013

Trinity Christian Society, the nonsectarian church established in 1854 by the Hunsicker group at Freeland, now Collegeville, Pennsylvania. In 1888 it was received into the Reformed denomination.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=78295.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=78295.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 749. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.