From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:18, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
Trinity Christian Society, the nonsectarian church established in 1854 by the Hunsicker group at Freeland, now Collegeville, Pennsylvania. In 1888 it was received into the Reformed denomination. 



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 May 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=61487.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 May 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=61487.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 749. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.