From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:19, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The United Mennonite Bible School at St. Catharines, ON was founded by the Canadian Mennonite Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) in 1950. It conducted a five month term each year. In 1955-56, the last year of operation, the enrollment was 17; John W. Neufeld was the principal.




Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 16 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=61587.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=61587.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 774. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.