From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:03, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Walnut Hill Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, located at Walnut Hill, Escambia County, Florida, was organized in 1946 by several young home-seekers. It has had a continual growth by others moving in and by additions through baptism. The membership in 1959 was 105. The meetinghouse, which seats 180, was built in 1950. The congregation has an active sewing circle. In the late 1950s Francis Peters and Harry Harms were the ministers, assisted by P. G. Hiebert and the recently ordained Wilbert Peters.


Author(s) Francis Peters
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Peters, Francis. "Walnut Hill Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Walnut Hill, Florida, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 31 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Walnut_Hill_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Walnut_Hill,_Florida,_USA)&oldid=78576.

APA style

Peters, Francis. (1959). Walnut Hill Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Walnut Hill, Florida, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Walnut_Hill_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Walnut_Hill,_Florida,_USA)&oldid=78576.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 880. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.