From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Warden Hutterite Colony in Warden, Washington, was founded in 1972 as a division from the Spokane Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Warden Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Walter Wollman and the manager was Jake Wollman.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Warden, Washington (coordinates: 47.058333, -118.949722 [47° 03' 30" N, 118° 56' 59" W])

Address: 1054 W. Harder Rd., Warden, WA 98857

Telephone: 509-349-8045

[edit] Maps

Map:Warden Hutterite Colony, Warden, Washington


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Warden Hutterite Colony (Warden, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Warden_Hutterite_Colony_(Warden,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96797.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Warden Hutterite Colony (Warden, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Warden_Hutterite_Colony_(Warden,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96797.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.