From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:04, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Evaneglical Mennonite Church [EMC]) was organized in December 1948 by 106 charter members who transferred from the Archbold (Ohio) EMC congregation, which had helped finance the building project and authorized the new congregation. Gordon G. Zimmerman was the first pastor. Its meetinghouse was dedicated 29 January 1949. On 31 December 1958, the congregation had 278 members, with Arthur Enns as pastor.


Author(s) H. A Driver
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Driver, H. A. "Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 12 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wauseon_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=78655.

APA style

Driver, H. A. (1959). Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 12 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wauseon_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=78655.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 899-900. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.