From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:04, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Waynesboro Reformed Mennonite Church began in 1827 at Ringgold, Maryland, but when many members moved to Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, the congregation was transferred and built a meetinghouse there in 1876, which was replaced by a new house in 1900. In 1957 the membership was 24.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Waynesboro Reformed Mennonite Church (Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waynesboro_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Waynesboro,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=78670.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Waynesboro Reformed Mennonite Church (Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waynesboro_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Waynesboro,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=78670.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 903. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.