From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:53, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

West Raley Hutterite Colony in Raley, Alberta, was founded in 1918 as a relocation of the Beadle (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony. It had a population of 117 in 1950, with Christian C. Waldner as minister.

In 2012 the West Raley Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was David M. Waldner and the manager was David D. Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Raley, Alberta (coordinates: 49.291944, -113.235 [49° 17' 31" N, 113° 14' 06" W])

Address: Box 2700, Cardston, AB T0K 0K0

Telephone: 403-653-1302

Maps

Map:West Raley Hutterite Colony, Raley, Alberta


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne and Bert Friesen. "West Raley Hutterite Colony (Raley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Raley_Hutterite_Colony_(Raley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96809.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne and Bert Friesen. (March 2013). West Raley Hutterite Colony (Raley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Raley_Hutterite_Colony_(Raley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96809.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 926. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.