Difference between revisions of "West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
West Sterling Mennonite Church ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), Sterling, [[Illinois (USA)|Illinois]], was established in 1928. It had 57 members in 1957, with Vernon Schertz as pastor, and was a mission congregation sponsored by the [[Science Ridge Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)|Science Ridge Mennonite Church]].
+
West Sterling Mennonite Church ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), Sterling, [[Illinois (USA)|Illinois]], was established in 1928. It had 57 members in 1957, with Vernon Schertz as pastor, and was a mission congregation sponsored by the [[Science Ridge Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)|Science Ridge Mennonite Church]].
 
 
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 929|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 929|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 19:04, 20 August 2013

West Sterling Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Sterling, Illinois, was established in 1928. It had 57 members in 1957, with Vernon Schertz as pastor, and was a mission congregation sponsored by the Science Ridge Mennonite Church.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=78778.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=78778.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 929. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.