From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:21, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
West Sterling Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Sterling, Illinois, was established in 1928. It had 57 members in 1957, with Vernon Schertz as pastor, and was a mission congregation sponsored by the Science Ridge Mennonite Church.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=61970.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=61970.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 929. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.