Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 03:39, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "Ohio (State)" to "Ohio (USA)")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church at Whitehouse, Lucas County, Ohio, was established in 1852. In 1957 it had 6 members.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Whitehouse_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Whitehouse,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113683.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Whitehouse_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Whitehouse,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113683.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 940. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.