From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:37, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church at Whitehouse, Lucas County, Ohio, was established in 1852. In 1957 it had 6 members.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Whitehouse_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Whitehouse,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85999.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Whitehouse_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Whitehouse,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85999.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 940. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.