Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church (Williamsville, New York, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church, in Erie County near Buffalo, was founded about 1833 by John Herr, the first leader of the Reformed Mennonites. In 1957 the membership was 34.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church (Williamsville, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Williamsville_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Williamsville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=86129.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church (Williamsville, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Williamsville_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Williamsville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=86129.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 957. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.