From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:38, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church, in Erie County near Buffalo, was founded about 1833 by John Herr, the first leader of the Reformed Mennonites. In 1957 the membership was 34.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church (Williamsville, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Williamsville_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Williamsville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=86129.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Williamsville Reformed Mennonite Church (Williamsville, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Williamsville_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Williamsville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=86129.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 957. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.