Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony in Lethbridge, Alberta, was founded in 1918 as a relocation from Richard Hutterite Colony in South Dakota. The population in 1950 was 140, with John M. Wurz as head preacher. In 2016 Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Joe R. Wurz and the manager was Paul R. Wurz.

Additional Information

Location: Coaldale, Alberta (coordinates: 49.626111, -112.576667 [49° 37' 34" N, 112° 34' 36" W])

Address: Box 99, Coaldale, AB T1M 1M2

Phone: 403-327-9471


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 28 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilson_Siding_Hutterite_Colony_(Lethbridge,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148523.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilson_Siding_Hutterite_Colony_(Lethbridge,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148523.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 958-959. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.