Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony (New Dayton, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony in New Dayton, Alberta, was founded in 1930 as a relocation of the original Dariusleut colony at Wolf Creek in South Dakota. In 2012 the Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Mike M. Hofer and the manager was Joe Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: New Dayton, Alberta (coordinates: 49.408611, -112.5161 [49° 24' 31" N, 112° 31' 00" W])

Address: Box 266, Stirling, AB T0K 2E0

Phone: 403-756-2283

Maps

Map:Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony, New Dayton, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony (New Dayton, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 24 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wolf_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(New_Dayton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148528.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony (New Dayton, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wolf_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(New_Dayton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148528.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.