From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:05, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Wynyard Gospel Church Source: Saskatchewan MB Conference website Saskatchewan MB Conference website
The Wynyard Gospel Church in Wynyard, Saskatchewan began services in 1953, and formally organized in 1959. The first building was occupied in 1988. Ben D. Reimer and Peter Martens are considered the founding leaders of the group. The congregation originated through outreach by Western Gospel Mission. Wyngard was under Western Gospel Mission prior to 1959.

In 2002 there were 9 members. The congregation has been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference since 1959. The language of worship is English. By 2008 the congregation was receiving assistance from the Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches.

Bibliography

EMMC Recorder (June 1988): 5.

Heppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: the Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference 1937-1987. 1987: 259-60.

Additional Information

Address: Box 371, Wynyard, SK S0A 4T0

Location: 511 McGregor Avenue, Wynyard, SK

Telephone: 306-554-2006

Maps

Map:Wynyard Gospel Church, Wynyard, Saskatchewan


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published September 2010


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Wynyard Gospel Church (Wynyard, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. September 2010. Web. 22 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wynyard_Gospel_Church_(Wynyard,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=78891.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (September 2010). Wynyard Gospel Church (Wynyard, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wynyard_Gospel_Church_(Wynyard,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=78891.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.