From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Zion Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), York, PA, located at Canford and East streets, was founded in 1954 under the Ohio and Eastern Conference by a group who withdrew from the Lancaster Conference. In 1957 it had 47 members, with J. Eby Lehman and H. Frank Leaman as ministers.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Zion Mennonite Church (York, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 4 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zion_Mennonite_Church_(York,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79052.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Zion Mennonite Church (York, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 4 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zion_Mennonite_Church_(York,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79052.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1033. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.