From GAMEO
Revision as of 17:25, 23 January 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

De Kleine Zon, the name of a meetinghouse and congregation, which in 1670 under the leadership of the preachers Pieter Eyssen and Isaac van Vreden separated from the Amsterdam Zonist congregation. The meetinghouse was located in the Prinsenstraat. In 1679 the congregation reunited with the Zonist church.

Bibliography

Doopsgezinde Bijdragen (1898): 5.

Hoop Scheffer, Jacob Gijsbert de. Inventaris der Archiefstukken berustende bij de Vereenigde Doopsgezinde Gemeente to Amsterdam, 2 vols. Amsterdam: Uitgegeven en ten geschenke aangeboden door den Kerkeraad dier Gemeente, 1883-1884: II, Nos. 1393, 1404.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Zijpp, Nanne van der. "Zon, De Kleine (Amsterdam, Netherlands)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zon,_De_Kleine_(Amsterdam,_Netherlands)&oldid=111997.

APA style

Zijpp, Nanne van der. (1959). Zon, De Kleine (Amsterdam, Netherlands). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zon,_De_Kleine_(Amsterdam,_Netherlands)&oldid=111997.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1038. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.