Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Athens United Missionary Church was located 18 miles (30 km) south of Battle Creek, Michigan. The work was begun on 16 January 1949 with Leonard Pittman in charge.


Author(s) Leonard Pittman
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Pittman, Leonard. "Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 19 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Athens_United_Missionary_Church_(Athens,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113725.

APA style

Pittman, Leonard. (1953). Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Athens_United_Missionary_Church_(Athens,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113725.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 181. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.