Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bethany United Missionary Church, Port Hope, Ontario, began as a mission station in June 1940, with M. Dedels and L. Hoover in charge. In May, 1949, the new church was opened and in 1951 the congregation was organized. In 1953 E. Prosser was appointed pastor.


Author(s) Winnifred Barfoot
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Barfoot, Winnifred. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 8 Dec 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Port_Hope,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75490.

APA style

Barfoot, Winnifred. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Port_Hope,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75490.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.