Easton Bible Fellowship Church (Easton, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Beulah Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1912. The 1952 membership was 158 and W. W. Hartman served as pastor. The congregation in Easton closed its doors in 1985.


Author(s) W. W. Hartman
Sam Steiner
Date Published August 2009


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hartman, W. W. and Sam Steiner. "Easton Bible Fellowship Church (Easton, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 2009. Web. 20 Aug 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Easton_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Easton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80390.

APA style

Hartman, W. W. and Sam Steiner. (August 2009). Easton Bible Fellowship Church (Easton, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Easton_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Easton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80390.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 319. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.