Burns Valley Mennonite Church (Doylesburg, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Burns Valley Mennonite Church near Doylesburg, Pennsylvania, USA was established in 1953. It was a mission church of the Rowe Mennonite Church in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.

In 1965 the Burns Valley congregation was part of a division in the Washington County, Maryland, and Franklin County, Pennsylvania Conference led by Bishop Amos E. Martin. Burns Valley became part of the Washington-Franklin (North) Conference, which itself divided in 1971. At that time Burns Valley followed Amos E. Martin as he formed the Cumberland Valley Mennonite Church.

In 2017 the church was a member of the Cumberland Valley Mennonite Church and had a membership of 37. The ministers was Daryl L. Diller and Kevin Zook.

Bibliography

Mennonite Church directory (2017): 64-65.

Additional Information

Address: Burns Valley Road, Doylesburg, Pennsylvania

Phone:

Website:

Denominational Affiliations:

Cumberland Valley Mennonite Church


Author(s) Sam Steiner
Date Published January 2018


Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Sam. "Burns Valley Mennonite Church (Doylesburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. January 2018. Web. 24 Mar 2019. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Burns_Valley_Mennonite_Church_(Doylesburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=156393.

APA style

Steiner, Sam. (January 2018). Burns Valley Mennonite Church (Doylesburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 March 2019, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Burns_Valley_Mennonite_Church_(Doylesburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=156393.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.