Cass Lake Mennonite Church (Cass Lake, Minnesota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Cass Lake Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) is located 5 miles (8 km.) south and 1 mile (1.6 km.) east of town. Begun as a mission station in 1948, it was organized as a congregation in 1954. It had 23 members in 1959, with Harry Gascho as pastor. The congregation closed about 1978; its membership at that time was 16.

Bibliography

Mennonite Yearbook (1978, 1979). Cass Lake is no longer listed in the 1979 yearbook.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Samuel J. Steiner
Date Published March 2010


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Samuel J. Steiner. "Cass Lake Mennonite Church (Cass Lake, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2010. Web. 16 Jul 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cass_Lake_Mennonite_Church_(Cass_Lake,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=165652.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Samuel J. Steiner. (March 2010). Cass Lake Mennonite Church (Cass Lake, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 July 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cass_Lake_Mennonite_Church_(Cass_Lake,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=165652.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1071. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.