Children's Companion (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Children's Companion was a four-page illustrated weekly, containing stories, activities, suggestions, and correspondence from readers, published by the Bethel Publishing Company (United Missionary Church), Elkhart, Indiana, for children of junior and intermediate ages. J. A. Huffman, Winona Lake, Indiana, was the founding editor of the periodical in 1929. The last issue was 31 December 1950.

Bibliography

Springer, Nelson and A.J. Klassen, compilers, Mennonite Bibliography, 1631-1961, 2 vols. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1977: #15706.


Author(s) Nelson P Springer
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, Nelson P. "Children's Companion (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 20 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Children%27s_Companion_(Periodical)&oldid=123041.

APA style

Springer, Nelson P. (1953). Children's Companion (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Children%27s_Companion_(Periodical)&oldid=123041.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 556; v. 4, pp. 1142-1143. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.