Culbertson Mennonite Brethren Church (Culbertson, Nebraska, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Culbertson (Nebraska) Mennonite Brethren Church dates back to 1879 when several Mennonite Brethren families settled in western Nebraska. For some time it flourished and increased to a membership of 60. By 1952 the church only had 18 members. Ministers who served this church were Adam Ross, David Hooge, R. C. Seibel, A. A. Loewen, G. H. Janzen, Karl Dick, Raymond Laird, Dave Plett, and P. P. Balzer, who was serving in 1954. Later Raymond Laird led this group.


Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1954


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Culbertson Mennonite Brethren Church (Culbertson, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1954. Web. 25 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Culbertson_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Culbertson,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80014.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1954). Culbertson Mennonite Brethren Church (Culbertson, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Culbertson_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Culbertson,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80014.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 745. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.