Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Fernheim Bible Institute, Filadelfia, Chaco, Paraguay, was opened in March 1956, with the assistance of the Mennonite Brethren Board of General Welfare of North America, with a faculty of six, G. H. Sukkau of Yarrow, British Columbia, serving as principal. Its purpose was to train ministers, mission workers, and Sunday-school workers for witness and service in South America, primarily for the Mennonite Brethren Church.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 21 Sep 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fernheim_Bible_Institute_(Filadelfia,_Boquer%C3%B3n_Department,_Paraguay)&oldid=113003.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1956). Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fernheim_Bible_Institute_(Filadelfia,_Boquer%C3%B3n_Department,_Paraguay)&oldid=113003.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 325. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.