Laidlaw Gospel Chapel (Laidlaw, British Columbia, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Chilliwack, BC. The congregation has dissolved. It had been affiliated with British Columbia Conference of the Mennonite Brethren Churches.

The congregation began services in 1945. The congregation originated through outreach by the West Coast Children's Mission and the East Chilliwack Mennonite Brethren Church.

Jake Friesen was a former worker with the Gospel Chapel. In 1960 Art Isaac was in charge of services. In 1960 six Sunday school rooms were added and dedicated on 31 January 1960.

Bibliography

Mennonite Observer (12 February 1960): 4.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published March 1987


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Laidlaw Gospel Chapel (Laidlaw, British Columbia, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1987. Web. 24 Aug 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Laidlaw_Gospel_Chapel_(Laidlaw,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=115051.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (March 1987). Laidlaw Gospel Chapel (Laidlaw, British Columbia, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 August 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Laidlaw_Gospel_Chapel_(Laidlaw,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=115051.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.