Laidlaw Gospel Chapel (Laidlaw, British Columbia, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 07:33, 6 March 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Rearranged article and added categories.)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Laidlaw Gospel Chapel in Chilliwack, British Columbia began services in 1945. The congregation originated through outreach by the West Coast Children's Mission and the East Chilliwack Mennonite Brethren Church.

Jake Friesen and Art Isaac both worked with the mission. In 1960 six Sunday school rooms were added to the chapel and dedicated on 31 January 1960. The congregation has since dissolved. It had been affiliated with British Columbia Conference of the Mennonite Brethren Churches.

Bibliography

Mennonite Observer (12 February 1960): 4.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published March 1987


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Laidlaw Gospel Chapel (Laidlaw, British Columbia, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1987. Web. 21 Jul 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Laidlaw_Gospel_Chapel_(Laidlaw,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=115052.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (March 1987). Laidlaw Gospel Chapel (Laidlaw, British Columbia, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 July 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Laidlaw_Gospel_Chapel_(Laidlaw,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=115052.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.