Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 04:10, 19 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Added hyperlink.)

Jump to: navigation, search

Medway Reformed Mennonite Church, located at Medway, Clark County, Ohio, had eight members in 1948. The meetinghouse was built in 1872, but was sold before 1948. The members retained their privilege of worship.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 19 Dec 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medway_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Medway,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113108.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 December 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medway_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Medway,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113108.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 556. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.