Difference between revisions of "Moorepark Mennonite Church (Three Rivers, Michigan, USA)"

Jump to: navigation, search
(CSV import - 20130816)
(No difference)

Revision as of 19:43, 16 August 2013

Moorepark Mennonite Church (MC) was established as an outpost of the Middlebury, Indiana, congregation (MC) in 1947. In 1955 the congregation became independent. The meetinghouse was purchased from a former Reformed congregation. At first the preaching was done by Wilbur Yoder, pastor of the sponsoring congregation, but in 1948 Etril Leinbach was ordained preacher; eight years later he became bishop. In 1958 the membership was 63, with Leinbach serving as pastor.

Additional Information

Address: 55701 Wilbur Road, Three Rivers MI 49093

Phone: 269-279-2719

Author(s) J. C Wenger
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Wenger, J. C. "Moorepark Mennonite Church (Three Rivers, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 16 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Moorepark_Mennonite_Church_(Three_Rivers,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=66753.

APA style

Wenger, J. C. (1959). Moorepark Mennonite Church (Three Rivers, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Moorepark_Mennonite_Church_(Three_Rivers,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=66753.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1110. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.