Mountain View Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mountain View Church of God in Christ, Mennonite Church, located north of Bonners Ferry, Boundary County, Idaho, was organized in 1936. The meetinghouse, built in 1943, was made of lumber from the local woods. The church had 92 members in 1955, with Ernest Dirks and Eddie Justus as ministers in charge. The ministry was unsalaried. The members were of Mennonite and Norwegian descent.


Author(s) Harvey Holdeman
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Holdeman, Harvey. "Mountain View Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mountain_View_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Bonners_Ferry,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=90236.

APA style

Holdeman, Harvey. (1957). Mountain View Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mountain_View_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Bonners_Ferry,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=90236.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 762. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.