New Milford Hutterite Colony (Augusta, Montana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The New Milford Hutterite Bruderhof, near Augusta, Montana, was founded in 1946 by several families and preacher Joseph Kleinsasser from the Bruderhof in Milford, Alberta, Canada. In 1947 it had a population of 108, with 45 baptized members.


Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "New Milford Hutterite Colony (Augusta, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Milford_Hutterite_Colony_(Augusta,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=76253.

APA style

Decker, David. (1957). New Milford Hutterite Colony (Augusta, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Milford_Hutterite_Colony_(Augusta,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=76253.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 863. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.